Department of Commerce
As per the vision of University of Okara and rapidly growing demands of exceptional and qualified work force for the banking sector, Department of Commerce is providing excellent and skillful learning in this area. Department is offering Honors degrees in Banking & Finance and B. Com. The programs have the best scheme of study and curriculum which is prepared after intense and in-depth research by the experts according to the needs and demands of the country’s banking and commerce industry. The programs not only focus on the local industry but it also emphasis on the international markets, their structure and their operational working.
"To become the name of recognition and quality in commerce education while contributing in the growth and development of the Banking and Commerce industry of Central and Southern Punjab by providing skillful workforce."
"Our mission is to train and educate students according to modern national and international practices in commerce education with the help of competitive teaching techniques as well as technical and practical learning procedures. So that the graduates can perform exceptional while seeking employment opportunities and also during their jobs. "
Rai Imtiaz Hussain
Incharge Of Department
- Seek to provide distinctive learning using research
- Provide sociable and encouraging environment to students.
- To provide students with broad knowledge of numerous aspects of banking and commerce industry and its practices;.
- To serve students with operational and field knowledge via trips and tours of the industry.
- To educate the students to enhance their creative and technical skills to cope with the changing needs of the industry.
- Educate student to enhance their inter-personal communication skill and professional development.
Rai Imtiaz Hussain