Ph. D Zoology
The structure of Ph. D Zoology program is designed to provide advanced studies of a variety of animals, including reptiles, fish, mammals and birds. The key objective of the doctoral degree program is to impart rigorous training for innovative research, publication in professional forums as well as teaching at college and university level. The doctoral program is designed for full-time students who ideally will complete the cycle of course work, qualifying examinations, and doctoral dissertation within the specified time period.
Min 3 Years – Max 5 Years
- Phil / MS / Equivalent to 18 years of education.
- Minimum CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00 in semester system or 2nd Division in M.Phil/MS or equivalent degree.
- The students shall be required to take subject based entry test and meet the qualifying criteria.
- Applicant must be accompanied with a concept paper/research proposal.
- Recommendation of PhD Admission Committee after the interview is mandatory.