- To establish the base for lifelong education by creating essential concepts and equipping the students with necessary techniques needed to start careers in teaching, research and/or in any walk of live involving mathematics.
- To prepare students to learn concrete ideas of Mathematics, to analyze problems and to learn concrete ideas of Mathematics, to analyze problems and to develop problem-solving skills.
- To encourage students to become effective independent learners.
- To encourage students to work in groups to get quick, true results.
Two year Bachelor degree with A & B Courses of Mathematics.
The degree of MSc Mathematics will be awarded if the student:
- Maintains at least CGPA 2.0.
* The University reserves the right to change/ revise any course(s) with the approval of Academic Council at any time.
|Semester 1||Semester 2||Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Course Title||Credits||Course Title||Credits||Course Title||Credits||Course Title||Credits|
|Real Analysis-I||3||Real Analysis-II||3||Functional Analysis||3||Mathematical Methods for Physics||3|
|Group Theory||3||General Topology||3||Numerical Analysis-I||3||Differential Geometry||3|
|Linear Algebra||3||Number Theory||3||Rings and Modules||3||Numerical Analysis-II||3|
|Vector and Tensor Analysis||3||Mathematical Statistics||3||Elective A-I||3||Elective A-III||3|
|Complex Analysis||3||Classical Mechanics||3||Elective A-II||3||Elective B/ Project||3|
|Computer Programming for Mathematics||2+1||Guest/Students Seminars||1||Guest/Students Seminars||1||Guest/Students Seminars||1|