The objectives of the MA Education program are:
- To develop among students the perception of the discipline of education as a lifelong activity enabling them to devote time and energy to improve their knowledge and skills in this area.
- Participate actively in socio-economic development of the society through social work in educational.
- Prepare teachers in different disciplines focusing on content excellence, pedagogical competence, commitment, and integrity to develop curriculum and evolve teaching strategies to apply research skills in education.
- Apply management skills in the classrooms and institutions select and use appropriate resource material.
- Teaching practice will be conducted in the last month of the semester so that students can practice the acquired teaching skills in the schools while teaching the contents of their selected subjects. Teaching Practice will comprise of 6 credit hours.
Internship A three months (Non Graded) internship supervised by the head of the institution where the internee works.
- A Bachelor degree with minimum 2nd Division
- Duration: 2 Years
|Semester 2||Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Course Title||Credits||Course Title||Credits||Course Title||Credits||Course Title||Credits|
|Foundations of Education||3||Educational Assessment||3||Teaching of English as Foreign Language||3||1st Course from Area of Specialization||3|
|Educational Psychology||3||Research Methods in Education||3||1st Teaching Course||3||2nd Course from Area of Specialization||3|
|School Curriculum||3||ICT in Education||3||2nd Teaching Course||3||3rd Course from Area of Specialization||3|
|Educational Administration and Supervision||3||Guidance & Counseling in Schools||3||Teaching Practice||3||Thesis||3|
|Education in Pakistan (History, Policies and Status)||3||Education for Sustainable Development||3|
|1st Elective Course||3||2nd Electives Courses||3|