- To establish the base for lifelong education by creating essential concepts and equipping the students with necessary techniques needed to start careers in teaching, research and/or in any walk of live involving mathematics.
- To prepare students to learn concrete ideas of Mathematics, to analyze problems and to develop problem-solving skills.
- To encourage students to become effective independent learners.
- To encourage students to work in groups to get quick, true results.
- To encourage people to help other disciplines as engineering, physics, economics, finance etc. using mathematics.
Intermediate or Equivalent with mathematics
The BS (Hons) Mathematics degree will be awarded if the student:
- Passes all 133 Credit Hours course work with minimum CGPA 2.0