Directorate of Research & innovation/ORIC
As per the requirement of HEC and the desire of the Worthy Vice Chancellor, Directorate of Research and Innovation was established at the University of Okara. This directorate encompassing all research activities and to make research a top priority for a sustainable development, This office has started working to organize the research activities of the university. This office will provide strategic and operational support to the research activities of the University and will have a central role in facilitating the outcome of the university’s researches.
- To develop, enhance and manage university research programs
- To ensure the highest international standards of research.
- To ensure the highest standards of academic freedom, ethical conduct and professional integrity.
- To support the research activities financially.
- To increase research funding both at the national and international level.
- To promote multi-disciplinary research initiatives.
Dr. M. Tahir Khan Farooqi